HWhat is Acupuncture of the Martial Arts?
This is a method for which fingers, instead of needles are used for acupuncture. The technique stems from ancient wars. In between battles, the soldiers were treated to recover and prepare them for the next fight. Therefore, treatment needed to be quick and effective.
The intention of this treatment is to relief the body such that it can heal itself.
The practitioner should be able to diagnose the client through clothing. He/she uses diverse massage techniques that can be used whilst the client is wearing clothing.
Due to energy (Chi or Prana) being used during the treatment, the practitioner should be aware of energy and have the skills to use it. Therefore, the practitioner is required to have practical knowledge of the exercises and has received extensive training.
The person that receives treatment.
Both attitude and commitment of the treated will influence the effectiveness of the outcome. By practicing actively, the body will respond better to the treatment.
Due to the body’s learning process, the frequency and number of treatments are not standardized and will be tailored to your needs.
- Last for at least one hour and costs € 60.
- An additional 30 minutes is priced at € 30.
- At home treatment within the region cost € 30 extra en outside of the region are subject to extra travelling costs.
- You will need to bring your own towel.
- Confirmed appointments can be cancelled up to 24 hours prior to the appointment, late cancellations will be charged.